Monday, June 14, 2010

The A-Team A Really Fun Time


This past weekend I went to see the A-Team with my husband, 13 year old daughter and my step dad. I always loved the A-Team growing up. Who didn't love Mr. T? Honestly I didn't know what to expect with this movie, but I have to say it was hysterical. I laughed through most of it. The casting was perfect. The banter between all the characters was fabulous. I couldn't stop smiling from the memories of the old 80's TV show that I watched and loved. I would totally recommend this if you're looking for a comedy/action movie. It was very entertaining. Even my daughter who we just introduced to the old show loved it. She particularly loved Face played by Bradly Cooper. I have to concur there. He was great. I always had a fond spot for that character who was played by Dirk Benedict. Dirk Benedict also played Starbuck from the original Battlestar Galactica. He was one of my favorites when I was young. I loved the original Battlestar. I never got into the new one as they replaced my favorite character with a woman. I just couldn't let that go. I did give that show a chance, but it was just too dark for me.

Well I got off track there. Sorry about that. Anyway if you're a fan of the old A-Team give this one a chance. You won't be sorry. In fact I think you'll appreciate how great a job they did. Another movie I'll be picking up on DVD. It just made me laugh.

2 comments:

Vera said...

I'm glad to hear that you liked the movie. I am looking forward to seeing it too.

Unknown said...

'I pity the fool' who doesn't see this movie. I just googled A-Team, and saw we can pick up all 5 seasons on DVD, for 100bucks!

I saw the new cast on George Lopez. I didn't catch the whole thing but they seem to have the same chemistry as Peppard, Benedict, Schultz, and Mr. T did in the original.

....Priceless....

Peace, Love, and Understanding--Elvis Costello

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Your Ad Here

Apple iTunes