Thursday, June 10, 2010

Just Another Fabulous Morning

Everything started as usual. I had to wake both the kids up. They only have a week left of school, but I'm pretty sure they already checked out. Today they both were able to not wear their uniforms and that always makes things so much fun.

My oldest just got a new shirt from Abercrombie and for whatever reason the shirts seem to be shorter from them now. She wanted to wear it and it was fine as long as she didn't lean over or reach up. I wasn't really thrilled with it, but she liked it and said she would keep pulling it down all day. This seemed like a pain to me, but it would be her embarrassment not mine when she flashed everyone her underwear. I was going to let it go.

Now when it was time to get in the car and go to school she went back to her room and when she emerged after I yelled several times up the stairs for her to move her butt she had a different shirt on. Her comment was "Are you happy." I told her it was fine that I thought she liked the other one. She said she did, but knew I didn't like it. She went off making me feel awful. I seriously don't need this yet I get it all the time. Thirteen year olds are so moody and impossible. It's honestly a daily struggle for me not to send her to her room until she graduates high school. Well here's hoping she comes home in a better mood.

3 comments:

Yani ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶◙ said...

hahaha! poor mom! i bet you felt guilty over that... maybe she really realize that it can be a real hassle having to pull it down all the time!

don't feel bad, i bet she has forgotten everything and has loads of happy stories to share after school!

Tsina said...

I agree. Don't feel bad. Part of growing up. :)

imelda said...

hahaha brace urself to more of it girl. i must know it, i have been there . . .

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Your Ad Here

Apple iTunes