Monday, September 7, 2009

First Blog


Okay so this is my first blog. I actually can't believe that I'm blogging. This is something I never thought I would do but here we go. I am the mother of two tween girls and the bottom line is life with them is like being on a roller coaster. One minute everything is wonderful and the next it's the end of the world and if it's the end of the world it's always my fault. I try to remember if I was like this and my mother reminds me that I had my moments. However, she doesn't remember it starting this early. Apparently 11 is the new 14. Well no one told me that but I'm telling anyone who will listen. These poor kids are still little girls, but they are being pushed by everyone including their parents to grow up much more quickly than they should. One minute they're having play dates with their friends and playing with Barbie Dolls and the next they're attached to their cell phones and ipods. So I'm going to share my experiences past, present and future in the hopes that it will help someone and if it doesn't help at least you'll know you're not alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Your Ad Here

Apple iTunes