Friday, September 25, 2009

New Moon!

Unless you're living under a rock you've heard about Twilight. This series of books written by Stephanie Myers has captivated tweens to adults. There are 4 books total in the series. I picked the first book up on a whim. I was looking for something interesting and ended up geting hooked on the story. I quickly read through the first 3. The last one wasn't out yet. It was a series that just sucks you in. I would not call myself a "twilightmom" as I'm not obsessed, but I do like the story and my daughters do as well. My oldest is a huge Edward fan and has a poster in her room. She is all about Romeo and Juliet type stories and this fits the bill a vampire and a regular girl fall in love. Her favorite movie of all time is Titanic. She is such a romantic it's cute. My youngest has seen the movie and thought it was cool. Now we are getting closer and closer to the opening of the New Moon movie and I have to say I'm really looking forward to it. The Volturi scene is one of my favorites in the books and from the trailors it looks amazing. Bring on the evil vampires. My daughter and all her friends want to go and I will be more than happy to take them. It's a tough task. I honestly don't know how I'll make it through a 2 hour movie with hot vampires. Whatever shall I do?

I found this trailor on Youtube Please enjoy! I thank Youtube user clevverTV for sharing this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Your Ad Here

Apple iTunes