Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Good Luck Red Sox!

I love the Red Sox. More than I should, but I can't help myself. When I was a little girl I used to watch the Sox with my dad and that's a memory that I will never forget. I love them because I love him. For those who don't know the Sox just barely made the playoffs. They've been making me sweat it out for 5 days now, but it's fine they're in the playoffs and they will win the World Series. There is not a doubt in my mind. My girls love the Sox too. It's not like they had a choice in this regard. We've taken them to a few games and it was great. They ask to go every year. In fact the first time we took them I think they were 5 and 9. They sat through the whole game and loved every inch of the experience. The man behind us told us at the end of the game that they were the best behaved kids he had ever seen at a baseball game. I'll tell you why Fenway Park is magical. They were good because they wanted to be there. Beckett threw a shut out and Manny Ramirez hit a home run for a 1 to nothing win. This was appreciated because it can be a bummer to got to a game and have the team lose. Luckily this was not the case. I love the Red Sox and my girls do too. So Go Sox go get us another World Series victory. We believe in you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Your Ad Here

Apple iTunes