Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Glee Returns Tonight!


I think the title says it all. Glee is finally back. Oh how my daughter and I have missed this show. We can't get enough. This show is her favorite show period. There hasn't been a new episode since November and it has been a painful wait. Though we did have the DVD to hold us over.

Tonight we look forward to great songs, silly moments and just plain fun. Not to mention what will happen next. Will Mr. Schuester divorce his wife? What will Sue Sylvester do to the Glee club now? What about Quinn and her baby? Oh and what about Finn and Rachel? Tune in and find out. My favorite part of the show is always the music. There is just such a talented cast on this show. I want my Glee!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

I agree with you! I can't wait to watch the show tonight and see where all the story lines go.

Amy Lilley Designs said...

Would LOVE to watch, but 'Lost' trumps 'Glee'...will have to catch the re-runs...love the show...ENJOY!!!

Fe said...

haven't seen the show =( . . . but i've been hearing great reviews about it . . been wanting to watch it though . . .

josie said...

love the show, the way they made old songs current, loved it..

Vera said...

I love Glee!

John | Daily Photo said...

My girlfriend and one of her sisters are obsessed by this show. Everything stops for Glee.

Personally I hate all TV apart from Time Team and Doctor Who :-)

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Your Ad Here

Apple iTunes