Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!


Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter Sunday. My girls actually woke up pretty late. They used to wake up at the crack of dawn. Well I guess that's what happens when you get older.

Now they woke to find their Easter baskets filled with yummy stuff from the Easter Bunny and he hid eggs. They had to search for them around the house. It's always so much fun to watch them hunt their eggs. Doesn't matter how old they are it's always fun to search for hidden eggs.

Now I'm off to make whip cream for my chocolate cream pie and gather everything together and head out to my mother's house. Where we will have another Easter egg hunt and a delicious barbecue. We are taking advantage of the beautiful New England weather we're having.

It is also Red Sox opening day. So go Sox. Beat the Yankees. I just love my baseball team and I love baseball season. It really is spring now.

4 comments:

aldon @ orient lodge said...

I hope you and your readers have had a great Easter. We had a wonderful one in Southern Connecticut where the weather was also beautiful. My mother-in-law made a great chocolate creme pie which everyone enjoyed.

However, we are just far enough west to be in Yankee territory, and my mother-in-law's father had to head home to root for his team on opening day.

philly5113 said...

I hope you and your family had a happy easter. I hope the easter egg hunt was a blast. I love this time of year and these easter parties. Love your happy easter poster!

Kat @My Tots Exactly said...

Happy belated Easter to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

They won last night...great way to start the season.
Let's go Red Sox.
Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Your Ad Here

Apple iTunes