Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool's Day


Happy April Fool's Day. I hope everyone had a trick free day. Because it was April Fool's Day my girls were aloud to wear silly clothes. My oldest refused to partake in this however and wore her usual jeans and t-shirt on a no uniform day. My youngest was a bit more creative. She wore jeans that were too short and socks that clearly didn't match. One of them had hearts and the other had stripes. Some of the other kids in the class wore clothes backwards and inside out. They looked very silly. My daughter couldn't stop telling me about them.

All the teachers played tricks on each other as well and it made for a really fun day of school. The kids all came out smiling and laughing. Of course that could be because they have a three day weekend now and Easter is on Sunday. Who knows but I always like to see smiles on my girls faces.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Your Ad Here

Apple iTunes