Monday, May 24, 2010

Prayers For Caroline

Today my 9 year old daughter's friend and classmate is having brain surgery. They are trying to remove a tumor that they were told is inoperable. It is very close to the optic nerve. They have already exhausted all other options and Caroline's eyesight is getting worse. The tumor is growing.

This child is a beautiful little girl who wouldn't hurt a fly. She is a talented little artist and the nicest girl you would ever meet. Her mom is fabulous and dad was just given a 2 week fur-low from serving in Iraq so he could be here for the surgery. Thank goodness. Caroline is so happy to have her dad home.

My daughter is very worried for her friend and so am I. She is so little and fragile. So today all my thoughts and prayers are with Caroline and her family for a speedy and easy recover. I hope you will join me in praying for this little munchkin.

8 comments:

Monkey Mae said...

That is so heartbreaking. Many prayers for a successful surgery, as well as strength and healing for Caroline and her family. Please keep us posted.

Leigh said...

My thoughts and prayers go out to Caroline and her family! Hopefully everything will go just fine!

Amy Lilley Designs said...

Yes, I pray that God touches little Caroline and that she knows in her heart how many people love her and are praying for her and her family.

Witchie's Place said...

Prayers for Caroline's speedy and full recovery!!

Jomanette said...

I will share her story to my children. We will all pray for her. God listens to the prayers of little children.

Laane said...

We are all praying for her and for strength for those around her.

Joanne Olivieri said...

That is tragic. I will offer a prayer for her.

Laane said...

How is she doing?

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Your Ad Here

Apple iTunes