Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Update on Caroline

Thank you all so much for the prayers for little Caroline. Her family truly appreciated it. It has been a very hard few days for them and I'm sorry I was unable to post yesterday with an update.

The first night was truly difficult. The surgery went very well and they were able to get half the tumor. Everything seemed to be okay, but Caroline was unresponsive and they gave her a CT scan and again everything looked okay. Thank God in the morning she opened her eyes a little and squeezed her mothers hand. The doctors have told them that this can sometimes happen with children. Her mom told us she continues to be sleepy, but is more responsive. They have a long hard recovery ahead and I just hope and pray that she gets better quickly. This child is an angel and doesn't deserve any of this. Thanks again for all your prayers and wishes.

3 comments:

Laane said...

Thank you for the update.
What a terrible time for them.

Amy Lilley Designs said...

I'm so glad that you have told us about Caroline...and given us this encouraging update...I will continue to keep her close in my prayers!

Mom To The Power Of Three said...

Thanks for the update. I was thinking about her and her family.

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Your Ad Here

Apple iTunes