Monday, January 18, 2010

Hairstyling Birthday Party


Today was my niece's birthday. She is also now nine like my daughter. It's fun for them to be so close together in age. It also means we have two birthday's really close together.

She chose to have a party at a special hair salon for kids called Snip-its. I had never been in one before let alone gone to a party there so I had no idea what to expect. It was adorable. The place was set up so cute. There were TV's in front of all the chairs and the music playing was all the stuff the kids love.

For the party the girls got to choose between several different hair styles. They were all so cute it was hard for them to decide. My daughter chose the movie star style while my niece chose the diva style. These two seemed to be the most popular. They had four hairdressers working on the girls and they were all done fairly quickly. When the style was done they sprayed their hair with glitter. What girl doesn't love sparkle. They then had their nails done and a little make-up. They really felt like little divas. They also had a bracelet making craft for them. When they were done with cake and opening presents they had a fashion show. The girls loved it.

I would have to say that ever girl at that party loved it. What girl doesn't want to play dress up? Anyway it was definitely a fun afternoon. My daughter now wants to have her party there next year. What little girl wouldn't want to?

1 comments:

Monkey Mae said...

Sounds like the best party ever!

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Your Ad Here

Apple iTunes