Sunday, January 24, 2010

Twilight Graphic Novel


My tween loves all things Twilight so when I heard about an upcoming Twilight: The Graphic Novel for the series I was interested in it for her and for me. I am a huge fan of comic books and of manga. I have a rather large collection. The twilight graphic novel is being illustrated by a Korean artist Young Kim. This would classify this as a Manhwa. I have seen all types of graphic novels and honestly I would have preferred a manga artist for Twilight, but thats my opinion. I'm sure that it will be beautifully done. The cover looks gorgeous, but honestly a little too gorgeous for Bella. Also remember that since this is in the style of Manhwa the pages will be black and white. They will not be colored only the cover will be covered. Hopefully there will be a few more color pictures here and there, but the story itself will be told with black and white illustrations.

There will be two volumes of the graphic novel. Volume one will be released on March 16, 2010. It is being released as a hardcover. It is available for pre-order at Amazon.com

I look forward to getting my hands on this. I may have to have 2 copies one for me and one for my daughter.

1 comments:

Bogcess said...

Great artwork! I love twilight!

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Your Ad Here

Apple iTunes