Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Youngest!


Well today is my youngest daughter's birthday. She's 9 today and she is so excited about being 9. Unlike yesterday when I woke her up today she popped right out of bed with the biggest smile I've ever seen. It was adorable.

We went downstairs and I told her I'd make her whatever she wanted for breakfast. She picked French toast. Her sister was also excited by this news as she got some too. She got dressed in her favorite clothes as she is using a no uniform pass for the day. They only get so many of these a year so she saved this one for a special occasion. Next we headed down to do a quick multiplication time test. She needs to complete 25 problems in 1 minute. She's having a hard time with this not because she doesn't know them. It's because she takes her time with everything. I hate time tests I think they're stupid for lack of a better word. It puts too much stress on the kids. Anyway, she is sure today is the day she will finish her 4's because its her birthday. I Hope so.

I wanted her to wait to open her presents, but she couldn't hold off. She got a pair of butterfly earrings, a skateboard with Silvermist(Tinkerbell's friend)on it and a pocketbook she wanted very badly. She was so ecstatic. I quickly put on the new earrings and it was off to school.

I hope my baby girl has the best day. I'll be busy making her cupcakes to have tonight all though her birthday party with all her friends is on Saturday. There's always something to do.

5 comments:

Irene said...

Aw. Happy Birthday!! Love the "no uniform pass" idea!

sadermaxx said...

Happy Birthday to your youngest daughter.

Katherine said...

How neat!! Happy Birthday to her! My daughter will be nine on January 12... we were pregnant buddies together!

Mia Dela Cruz-Soriano said...

happy birthday to your baby girl! i wish her good health, and all the best!

Miss T said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter.

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Your Ad Here

Apple iTunes