Thursday, January 14, 2010

Project Runway Season 7 Starts Tonight


The title says it all Project Runway is starting back up tonight on Lifetime at 10. This is one of mine and my girls favorite shows. We love watching all the wacky designers and the clothes they create from the ridiculous challenges. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us this season.

Tim Gunn is my favorite part of the show. I just love him. He really cares about the designers and his comments crack me up. He totally makes the show. I've watched a few other fashion/reality shows and none of them come close and I know it's because they don't have Tim Gunn.

My 9 year wants to be a fashion designer because of this show. She watches it then starts sketching her own outfits. How cute is that? She wants to be on Project Runway when she's older. My mother gave her a sewing machine for Christmas and she can't wait to start making her American Girl doll's outfits. She's all about it.

Well here's hoping it's a great season. I really hope they have some great designers and crazy challenges.

2 comments:

Auntie E said...

I love that show. Can't wait for it to start.

Lin said...

I love Tim too. I met him 2 years ago and had my photo taken with him--it sits framed, in my family room. :) He is as sweet in person as you imagine him to be. I treasure that meeting, as short as it was.

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Your Ad Here

Apple iTunes